Monday, May 11, 2009

Retro Week: Cartoons



In honor of me reaching my quarter-life, I've decided to honor the awesomeness that helped me along the way. So this weeks blog is dedicated to all things retro, from TV shows, video games, commercials, and everything else in between.

I'm going to start this off with one of the biggest influences of my life. Cartoons. I loved them, and still do to this day. My personal top ten list is as follows:
10.Hey Arnold

9. Ghostbusters


8. Inspector Gadget

7. Johnny Bravo


6. Rocko's Modern Life


5. Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers


4. Ducktales

3. Doug (Nickelodeon's not Disney's)


2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles


and my number one is:
Ren and Stimpy.



Cartoons are fantastic and it's really too bad that all the cartoons geared for kids now are total drivel.
Feel nostalgic by watching some of the best intro's to some classic Cartoons.






And just for fun:

No comments:

Post a Comment