Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Comics, by you.

I know that I have always had a desire to be a cartoonist, create comic strips everyday for weekly publication. I like reading them, I like having characters that you can relate to, a love talking animals. And until today I was forced to go my life never realizing my dream because of the simple fact that I can’t draw worth a crap. But today, oh today was a glorious day because I found strip generator. This amazing site let’s you create a blog full of your own comics. Perfect for those artistically challenged, they have a plethora of characters, animals, beings, objects and speech bubbles for you to create your very own comic. They have a gallery and can search through comics created by users. Most are pretty not funny, but there are some gems. Keep on the lookout because as soon as I have a chance, I’m going to be starting my own comic. Thank you Internet for fulfilling every one of my needs.

Here are some examples of what can be created:



No comments:

Post a Comment