Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I’m Too Sexy for My BK

So you have the biggest coolest ad agency in the World right? Cool. You have one of the coolest clients that can let you do pretty much whatever your little wormy brains can come up with too right? How can you explain this?

The company that is responsible for some of the best advertising out there (well maybe not the best, but definitely one of the more unique, funny ads) has just released their ad for the BK Super Seven Incher. Complete with more sexual inuendo’s then I care to think about when I want to eat something, this ad features sexy buzz words like BLOW, you away. Juicy seven inches, and is it just me or does that white sauce look very sexual as well.

Now, this message is for Burger King and the fine people in Portland that do this work. I know you have to live, sleep, and breathe Burger King. I know you can do great things as I’ve seen with the “Whopper Freakout” and the “Whopper Virgins” but come on are we in fifth grade and we think this is funny? Try again BK, try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment