Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gotta do a shout out for the boys

Anyone that knows me at all knows that Weezer is and will always be my favorite band. They’ve been with me forever and they will always be a part of my life, no matter how many times they disappoint or make me mad, I’ll always crawl back.

But on the hopeful news. I found this today.


It’s the new album cover for “Ratitude’ which comes out October 27th. Apparently Rivers found this picture in a user submitted contest in “National Geographic.” Although I was hoping, or expecting another color album I am hopeful of the new album. The single “ If You’re Wondering if I want You To (I Want You To)" came out August 25th on iTunes and although I’m not as excited as I was after hearing “Pork and Beans,” I expect good things. Good not great.

No comments:

Post a Comment