Monday, June 6, 2011

Who Is Making These!?


Add this to the dancing girl, the woman with the shrinking belly, the terrorist looking mother fucker and that cute little flash game where you move a car into your age as official WTF ads.

I don't think I'm an advertising genius or anything, and I don't want to sound like my college professor or anything, but what's the strategy here? Here is what I can gather from it.

Beating women gets you a better house payment.

Being a slut that gets dirty makes the president rethink homeowner prices.

The bigger your hoop earrings and more bruises you have, the cheaper your house!

If you get in a car accident and then see your ex blowing a clown and the look on your face is equal to terror, surprise and eroticism, you qualify!

No comments:

Post a Comment